Thursday, January 07, 2010


BEARS!

This evening I decided that I'd better put some thought in to presents for next Christmas. I told Daddy that I have a hundred bears, maybe even a zillion, but I would like some more. A squeaky one would be nice, a bit like Ernie' 'Squeaky Bear' but just for me.

Mummy and Daddy have been wondering what I would call this new bear, as none of my others have proper names. I don't know what they're talking about. I have Soft Bear, Honey Bear, Vanilla Bear, Press Bear, Special Bear, Soldier Bear, Cheeky Bear, Quiet Bear, Flat Bear (aka Pizza Bear), Silk Bear, two Christmas Bears as well as a few Mummy and Daddy Bears. All very sensible names I'm sure you'll agree.

The most important bear is of course Soft Bear (pictured). He goes everywhere with me, and so gets lost the most. He has gone missing in a hospital toilet, at a scarecrow festival, inside a high chair and at various houses we've visited. Luckily he bounces back, each time stinkier than ever. Whatever bear Father Christmas brings me this year will never replace him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?