Monday, September 01, 2008
















ACHIEVEMENTS

Hi All, as it's been a while since my last post (no, not the Birthday one!) I thought I'd better place modesty to one side and tell you about some of my more notable achievements...

Counting to 20 (well nearly, the teens are still tricky)
I know the alphabet
A member of Owls (the classroom where big boys go)
Dry at Night (with a little help from the Magic Handbag Fairy)
Hopping (two hops in a row at the last count)
The best juicer this side of Bacton (Jason Vale would be proud, I can do everything apart from move the chair between the juicer and the blender!). Particular favourite is The Ultimate Smoothy.
Sports - where do I begin? I can run, jump, hop, forward-roll and do strange poses on all fours. I can also play cricket, golf, football and fly kites!!
Jigsaws are getting easier.
Hide and Seek (though I have a habit of announcing my wherabouts as soon as you walk in the room. Plus my hiding places leave a lot to be desired)
I Spy (succesfully did five clues the other night)

Well, there you go. Nothing too funny to report today, but I know you like to know what I'm up to. Love to you all, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?