Thursday, November 01, 2007




Well a lot has happened since I last wrote. I have learnt how to use the potty and have started wearing big boy's pants. I can even pull them down myself. Daddy says I must remember to write down funny things I have done, but at the moment the only thing that springs to mind was falling down the stairs with my big fire engine! Oh dear, that hurt a bit but I was very brave.

I have been to visit Granny and Grandad where I enjoyed going to a real farm and seeing cows being milked. Now I just have to work out whereabouts in the garden our cow lives. Sabba came to visit too and we had fun in the Abbey Gardens. I found a cave and pretended to be Makka Pakka. There is a picture of this that I will add later!

As everyone must know by now, I love the Night Garden. Yesterday I didn't have a nap and, because I went swimming and met Victoria, I was so tired when I got home that I fell asleep on the sofa. I didn't have time to put on my halloween pumpkin costume. When the Night Garden came on though I woke up and had lots of snuggles. As an extra treat I went to bed with Mummy as she was feeling very tired and it was all cosy!

Love to you all, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?