Friday, November 23, 2007


Happy Birthday Mummy! Just a note to say what a brilliant day I've had. I really enjoyed helping to open your presents, and although I thought it was my birthday for a bit, I remained calm and very willing. We then went to Thetford Forest and had a bike ride. I rode in a sort of Ninky Nonk carriage behind Daddy's bike. It was very bumpy. Unfortunately he got a bit tired and Mummy had to help. I am quite heavy now! After a lunch of pizza we went on the Nature Trail. I climbed, hid, creeped about and splashed in lots of puddles. The only nature we saw was a small dog, but I did go on a really long rope slide which made up for the lack of fauna (lots of flora on my sandwiches). Then we went to see Nana and Papa Wagga, finding our way easily now that Mummy has a sat nav machine to help her! To round off a great day Liz and Chris from next door came over and everyone talked loudly and laughed a lot while drinking a juice called 'wine' - even Daddy had some. I was left to my own devices for a bit but enjoyed some time to myself watching Night Garden under my new Brum duvet. Then I went to bed and wrecked my fairy lights.


Love, Herbie xxx


PS Sorry about the picture. Forgot camera today but this was taken at Thetford Forest a while back so it does count a bit [Dad]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?