Monday, May 14, 2007


Van-tastic!! Here I am taking Uncle Neil's VW camper van out for a spin. If you look carefully you can see that my little back is perspiration-free due to the nifty beaded seat cover. If I seem a tad confused it is because I have temporarily lost my sense of scale, having been used to a miniature camper van for so long. It felt like I had shrunk to the size of a bee! Talking of shrinking, my latest DVD is out very soon. Entitled 'Herbert's Minibeast Adventure', it shows me reduced in size driving a tiny jeep, exploring the garden and meeting funny critters. I even fly about for a while, and then try to catch some bubbles. I'm sure that Mummy and Daddy will be screening it to everyone they know very soon...

Comments:
Dear Herbert,

We are very please that you enjoyed driving the van. But please could you bring it back now?

Lots of love from Uncle Neil and Auntie Helen xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?