Wednesday, May 16, 2007


I have been a bit poorly. Yesterday I was at Auntie Jane's house and sicked all over her kitchen floor. When we got home I decided to be sick a few more times throughout the night and was generally rather crabby. I wasn't the only one who got a bit crabby! The next morning the exploding poos began, which I found very amusing as they made a funny sound! Luckily I felt much better by bed-time. The picture shows me in the big bed pretending to be Daddy. I do like snuggling a bit these days, and getting in bed with Mummy and Daddy is finally starting to appeal a bit more. Mummy got be a special treat today - a few new brummers, one of which is a small camper van. I also discovered I like my Old Bear video which I was very suspicious of for a long while. Anyway, rather a random selection of stories today, probably because I was poorly. Lots of love, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?