Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Saturday arrived crisp and bright as a newly laid lettuce. Sabba and Rosie had come to stay so we hot-footed it down to our local zoo just for the hell of it. Although wild animals were abundent and we were never a stone's throw from a roar or a shriek, photo opportunities were a little skant. Daddy off ered to pose me with the Bengal tiger but was met with disapproving looks from everyone except the tiger. It was my idea to joy-ride on the zoo's tractor, and had made it 5 miles down the A140 before I was caught by the fuzz. Those curly bits on the back of my head are getting out of hand. We then had a look at all the animals, my favourites being the monkeys, the seals and the tigers. They also had a farm area with some very noisy pigs and cows who can oink and moo a lot louder than me. Daddy forgot the pushchair. Half the time he had to carry me around which served him right, but I also got the opportunity to practice my walking. This pleased everybody, especially the next day when they woke refreshed after my unbroken night's sleep. We will return soon...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?