Friday, January 12, 2007



Just thought I'd stick these heart-warming pics on my Blog to show you what fun I have and how cute I am. I have for a long time been proud of my dribbling, and if you look closely (click on it to enlarge), the first picture shows a perfectly vertical line of saliva emanating from my funny little mouth. You can also experience my dribble at first hand by kissing me on the lips or anywhere in that general region. For the more squeamish among you (Auntie Helen!) I have perfected the art of blowing kisses.
The second picture shows me and my Daddy about to set off on an expedition to the post box. This is becoming a regular jaunt in which we both pull our weight. Daddy takes my weight (literally!!!!!) using the back-pack. I am the brains behind the operation as I know how to post the letters in the red box up the road. We've done this a few times now and I expect the box is getting pretty full.
Last but not least is a pic showing a special part of my day when I get read a story before bed. This was a story about a teddy, so naturally my own favourite 'Soft Bear' had to listen too. Mummy's eyesight is not what it was, so we buy books in braille.
Bye Bye for now, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?