Sunday, January 14, 2007



Just a quick Blog to anounce the arrival of my new shoes. I am still very excited about them, even after a week. They are the latest 'cruisers', which means that I am at that important stage between crawling and walking. As you can see from the picture I put them to use crossing a treacherous bridge at Haughley playground. I found it very easy - you could say it was a walk in the park (geddit?!). Well a big thank you to Auntie Jane and Nana for treating me to these. I might add that they will no doubt need replacing in 8-10 weeks. Daddy asked me to write that bit, can't think why. Anyway, when they get too big I'm going to put them away in their little box, so that when I'm grown up I can marvel at how little my feet were. They are also cute too.

Loveto you all, Herbert the Sherbert xxx

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?