Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Happy Birthday Auntie Jane! I won't reveal your age but it's pretty old! What a lovely day we had and the best thing was the wonderful surprise - Celebrity Matthew came! I may be small but I read Hello, and it was wonderful to hear Matt relate tales of his nights spent with the stars who, until then, were mere pictures in a magazine. I now feel I know them all personally. We especially liked the story about how Bobby Ball, Lenny Bennett and Matthew played an hilarious practical joke on Curly Watts from Coronation Street. Needless to say it was harmless and a lot of fun. It had me and Jane laughing (see picture), while Avril was speechless and even stopped snapping for a few seconds. Perhaps Jane was still feeling excited about the cabbage we'd bought her, and the tickets to see E.L.O.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?