Friday, January 12, 2007



Dear admirers of all things Herbert,

Last week was certainly eventful! Fans of Yves Klein (and I know there are quite a few of you reading this) will know of his experiments in body-painting. In attempt to recreate this concept I designed my own unique patented paint which I have named Herbert's Old Newton Krimson (HONK). Controversy ensued as, in a radical post-modern fin de siecle moment, I recreated a car accident to the distress of onlookers by daubing myself in said paint and falling asleep in my seat. Only joking! What actully happened was that the nursery assistants simulated an Yves Klein artwork by daubing my friends and I in paint and letting us roll about on a big piece of paper. Needless to say I was the messiest!! I then fell asleep on the way home. Daddy checked the paint had dried and took me up to my cot, allowing me some much needed sleep before a rather crazy bath. It was like a sit-down version of the shower scene in Psycho. Without the knife.
The other photo you see is another benchmark in my life. Mummy made me a delicious juice which I proceeded to slurp from my rocket cup. Who needs baby beakers - make mine a pint! Perhaps I should send this photo to The Juicmaster? I reckon this new-found confidence was brought on by my new shoes, but more of that later...
Love to you all,
Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?