Sunday, December 17, 2006


Well it was all very exciting this morning. When I came downstairs there were lots of lovely lights everywhere and someone had brought a tree in to the house. It was decorated with lots of sparkly things which I am very keen to get my hands on. Mummy and Daddy didn't let me play on my own near the tree today. I am waiting till they are off their guard as I really need to investigate further. Who brings a tree in to a house anyway?! What a strange time of year. Daddy says that an old man will come and give me presents at Christmas. I know all about that - hope he brings Granny with him too. Also, Daddy has been telling me about another old man who bah-humbugs about Christmas a lot. And tomorrow he's going to read me A Christmas Carol. Enough! I shall get myself in to trouble taking cheap shots at beloved relatives. You're wonderful and I can't wait to see you all soon. Love, Berty Bassett xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?