Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm feeling very busy today, mainly because it is such a long time since I last wrote. Here is a picture from this afternoon. I discovered a long set of beads that go on the christmas tree, but thought would look better on me. I had great fun dragging them about and putting them on my head and around my neck. I then got distracted by the watering can. I had seen Daddy using it before, so thought I would have a go watering too. Luckily for me there was no water in there. After this pic was taken I spent some time trying to drink from it. Not sure why but I am only small, so sometimes do silly things. According to daddy I have been particularly lovely today. I am good at saying 'Daddy' now, and I think that might be endearing me to him. I am also feeling a lot better, after a week of flu and tummy upset. Thanks to all my well-wishers. Love, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?