Sunday, December 17, 2006










Hi Herbert fans! My nursery christmas party was a huge success, as you can see from these photos. We began with a few hors d'ouvres, the pink iced biscuits being particularly moreish. I wore the hat that I had designed and created myself, especially for the occasion. A few heads turned, so did some stomachs. I was just tucking in when we were instructed to move to the next room, so I proceeded to mingle, slightly embarrased at my lack of fancy dress. Casey was looking particularly dapper in his santa suit. It wasn't long before the party was in full swing, and someone had the idea of creating a snow-pit on the floor. The e-numbers had started kicking in by now, so I pretty much lost control. All I remember is crawling around on all fours covered in flour. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself. When I got home I had a long sleep and woke up with a hangover. Only joking, I actually woke up and had a rumpus with my teddies - much more fun! Love, Herbert xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?