Friday, December 22, 2006





A big Happy Christmas to Auntie Helen and Uncle Neil! Daddy found a very scary picture of Helen from a couple of years back. He also found one with me looking possibly even cuter than I do now, but that is because I was a baby then, and I am now a Big Boy. Behold how I negotiate the worktop without falling off. I was too busy looking for a pen to scribble with to worry about that, and daddy obviously couldn't have cared less either. Helen came to visit tonight and I showed her how I could say 'star' and 'bauble' at the tree. She seemed more interested in the nibbles and chocs though, so I got her back by pretending to fall asleep in the middle of the story she read me. Talking of sleep, slst night I slept all the way through. Coincidentally, this is the first time in quite a while that Mummy and Daddy haven't walked around like zombies for most of the day. I wonder if there is some kind of link?

I am very excited about Christmas. Daddy says I have been a very good boy, so I am looking forward to opening up my cot-stocking to see what Santa has brought me. I'm especially hoping for some socks and a toothbrush, so (cute chubby) fingers crossed! Ho Ho Ho Ho Herbert!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?