Sunday, August 20, 2006

Let the rumpus commence! Yes, I'm back after a hectic few days (and nights!) of teething. I already have 6 of course, but feel the need for more, now that my diet is becoming ever more exotic. Not sure why Mummy and Daddy need theirs though, as they are planning to do a week of juicing soon - talk about regression.

Anyway, I must apologise for the lack of Birthday Blog, but silly Daddy took the photos in 'high quality' and is not prepared to wait 48 hours for them to load on to this site. He promises to do it at work, but in the meantime can I offer a big thank you to all those that helped to make my birthday special. I had some brilliant presents but, as you can see from the pic, still have fun with my collection of teddies and other animals. Love to you all, Herbert (I'm 1, you know!) xxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?